Once the Desktop client is launched and you enter your credentials and click LOGIN, the User Account Verification Wizard is launched.
- The main objective in this wizard is to verify the logged in user and provide brief introduction to automated document acquisition and signing using the Desktop client. The first step of the wizard provides introductory information, so click Next to move to the following step.
As part of the wizard, you should agree to sign documents electronically and adhere to the US Federal ESIGN Law of 2000 and/or European Directive 1999/93/EC of 1993 for electronic signatures (see the image above). You will not be able to proceed in the wizard unless you agree to the terms and conditions and click Next to move to the next step.
- This step verifies your identity by sending a six digit code via Email and/or SMS. To send this code, click Verify. Enter the received code and click Next. The following step confirms that your identity is verified. Otherwise, you will be asked to enter again the verification code.
- The next step of the wizard lets you pick the digital signature appearance you like. Digital appearance is how the digital signature will look like in a document that you sign. Click Next to move to the following step of the wizard.
- The following steps of the wizard provides information about how to Esign shared documents, Esign your own documents, verify Esigned documents, upload documents, complete and Esign forms, and change password and settings. The final step of the wizard requests to sign the training certificate after you complete the verification wizard and how you can do so. Congratulations, you have just finished your identity verification!
- One final thing you need to do before you login. If the admin selected in the user global security settings that users should change their system generated passwords, then the Create Password wizard is launched and you will be asked to enter your current password and the new password. You may also be asked to enter a password that complies with SureClinical’s password policy (i.e., high security password). After you fill all the fields click Create Password. You should enter your new password while logging in.