The Quality View provides a collection of charts that reflect document discrepancy trends. To view these charts, open Quality Reports and Charts tab in Document Quality. This tab shows the following quality charts:
- Total Document Discrepancies vs. Total Documents: Shows total documents acquired and total documents with discrepancies over a specific time period for a specific Study. You can select to view this chart for different Time Periods (weekly, monthly, or annually) and for different studies, via Study drop down list.
- Study Document Growth over Time: Shows for a specific study its total document growth over time. The time period used in the chart could be weekly, monthly, or annually. You can select to view this chart for different studies and for different time periods.
- Total Documents by Role: Shows for a specific study the total number of documents for different persons in a specific Person Role. You can select to view this chart for different studies and different Person Roles
- Total Documents by Study: Shows total number of documents for each study.
- Documents by Milestone: For a specific selected study and from and to dates, the chart shows the total number of required documents, number of completed documents and percentage of completeness for each content type within the specified time period.