You can open a Study archive file temporarily (i.e., during the current login session only) and view its content using the SureClinical Desktop Client. The Study archive can be in .Zip, .PDF (i.e., PDF Portfolio), or .Save format. You can import the Study archive through network or locally from your PC.
To import a Study archive locally from your machine, do the following:
- Go to the S-buton menu located at the top left corner and select Study > Open Study from File.
- In the first step of the wizard click Select to browse and select the content archive file and click Next to move to the next step of the wizard.
- In the second and last step of the wizard click Import to import the content archive. If the archive is encrypted, you will be asked to enter the Study archive password. After the archive is successfully imported, click Finish to conclude the wizard.
To import a Study archive through network, do the following:
- Go to the S-button menu located at the top left corner and select Study > Open Study from Network.
- Enter the URL or the location of the Study archive file to be downloaded and click Next.
- Click Download to download the Study archive file and after the download operation ends click Next.
- In the final step of the wizard, click Import to start importing the Study archive. If the archive is encrypted, you will be asked to enter the archive password. After the archive is successfully imported, click Finish to conclude the wizard.
If you want to close one of the Studies you opened temporarily, go to S-button menu and click Close Study and select the Study you want to close. Alternatively, you can right click on the root folder of the Study and select Close Archive (Document Navigator should be set to View Mode).