To install the SureClinical Rich Desktop Client, you should ensure the following requirements are met:
- Java Runtime Environment version 6 or 7 is installed
- 512 MB of free RAM.
- Reliable Internet connection, especially when users upload documents, download documents, or update the content model.
- Scanning is supported for Windows OS only. The installed JRE/JDK (Java Development Kit) should be 32 bit.
SureClinical Mobile Web Client does not require any software to be installed. However, the following are the supported web browsers:
- Mobile: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10+, and Opera.
- Desktop: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10+, and Opera.
SureClinical Desktop Client Installation
System Administrators and Editors use the Rich Desktop Client. To install the Rich Desktop Client you should first install Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- On Windows OS, click on the link to download the latest version of JRE 6 or 7. Run the downloaded file and follow the wizard steps.
- To install Oracle Java on Mac, follow the instructions here.
- Locate your account activation email and look for the link to the web client.
- Click this link then click on Need Desktop Client? at the login page.
- Download the Java Web start application and follow the prompts. After installation, a shortcut for the client is added to your Desktop and Start Menu.
- Login and follow the first time user Wizard.