You can export Studies in .Save, .Zip, or .PDF Portfolio format. To export a Study (i.e., a clinical study that includes the content model, metadata properties' values, content items, and records), do the following:
- Go to the S-button menu located at the top left corner and select Study > Export Study. This selection opens a multi-step wizard.
- In the first step of the wizard you should select content to be exported, including Categories, Sub-Categories, Content Types (along with their linked documents or content items), and reports. You can also select to include linked original non-PDF documents by marking the option Include Linked Files. Additionally, you can include documents used in generating the exported reports by marking the option Include Documents for Selected Reports. Click Next to move to the next step.
- In this step, you should select the export settings:
- Archive Type: specifies whether you want the exported archive to be a typical document archive or a certified one; i.e., an archive with digital signatures that ensures the integrity of its content.
- Archive Format: exported archive formats are .Save, .Zip, or .PDF Portfolio.
- Export Security: select to use 256-bit encryption (to protect the exported files from illegal access). Generally, we recommend the use of encryption for exported archives for data safety and integrity.
- Output File name: the location of the output folder to which the archive is exported. If the output folder includes another SureClinical Study archive file having the same name as that chosen for the exported archive, you can mark the option Overwrite to overwrite the existing file with the one to be generated. After you finish specifying export settings, click Next to move to the next step.